Harvard University Scholarship is either external or internal. Internal scholarships at Harvard University are scholarship programs initiated and funded by the institution while the outside scholarships are usually funded by notable individuals in society, companies, or/and groups.
Many people believe that Harvard university scholarships are only available to citizens of the United States of America which is only a myth. The good thing about most Harvard university scholarships is, they are accessible and open for students from around the world to apply. In fact, international students get the exact same financial aid as US students. Hence, international students are welcome to apply for either outside or internal scholarships at Harvard University.
The current open scholarship at Harvard university is for post-doctoral students for the 2023/2024 session and is open to international students. The duration is usually two years.
The scholarship provides support to between four to six top-tier professors whose works have a mix of social sciences or law combined together with the portrayal of other countries’ cultural heritage and language with an annual stipend of up to $75,000. The United States of America and Canada are not part of the research countries. Added to the allowances for travel, conferences allowances for the mobilization of researchers, assistants, and health care plan.
The Harvard University scholarship in summary starts with details of the entailments of the scholarship
- Highest Level of Academic Qualification: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Offering Institution(s): Harvard University
- Country of Study: USA
- Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Program Duration: Two/Three years
Harvard University Academy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Proof of English Language.
- The scholarship is open to interested Scholars from around the World.
How To Apply
- Sign up for an account via the link below here. https://harvardacademystudies.communityforce.com/Funds/FundDetails.aspx?306D773059326330666D64494233667746597644384F4F337443566B62554571596A364D6866715066445758444A4154624556357A764A3464714E6C3758726F
- Fill out all necessary information.
- Accompanying Documents needed;
- A short but detailed cover letter stating research details like the topic, the country where research will be conducted, and educational aspect
- Curriculum vitae or Resume
- A proposal of 2500 words or less of your research
- Transcripts from previous institutions
- Three Letters of reference
- All documents must be uploaded online and submitted in PDF.
Read more about the Harvard University Academy Scholars program on their website. See the link below. https://academy.wcfia.harvard.edu/programs/academy_scholar?utm_source=armacad.info&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=armacad.info
External Harvard University scholarship for international students;
Below is a list of a few of the many outside scholarships available at Harvard university
a/e ProNet David W. Lakamp AIA Scholarship
Aga Khan Scholarship
American Association of University Women
Amount: $500,000 shared with all beneficiaries
American India Foundation’s William J. Clinton Fellowship
Canadian Federation of University Women Fellowships
CSN – Centrala Studiestödsnämnden
Edmond J. Safra Graduate Fellowship
Frank Boas Scholarship
Graduate Consortium on Energy and Environment Fellowship
Institute of International Education
Available to students from all over the world.
Kennedy Memorial Trust
Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship
Vectorworks Design Scholarship
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Available to all international students except the USA.
Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architectural Scholarship Fund