- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
RICH LIST: Oscar will become the world’s highest paid footballer on his £400,000 a week deal in China
- Updated: December 16, 2016
Oscar will be swapping the King’s Road for a king’s ransom when he moves to China next month.
The Chelsea midfielder is set to complete a £52million transfer to Shanghai SIPG in January, a deal that is as lucrative as it is astonishing.
The impending transfer will see the Brazil international become the highest-paid player in the world on approximately £400,000-a-week – that’s £20.8m per year. Or, if you prefer, £57,143 per day. Or £2,381 per hour. Or £39 per minute.
THE TOP-10 BEST-PAID FOOTBALLERS IN THE WORLD
1) Oscar (Shanghai SIPG) £400,000 per week £20.8m per year*
2=) Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) £365,000 per week £19m per year**
2= Lionel Messi (Barcelona) £365,000 per week £19m per year**
4) Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) £346,000 per week £18m per year**
5) Hulk (Shanghai SIPG) £317,000 per week £16.5m per year
6) Paul Pogba (Manchester United) £290,000 per week £15m per year
7) Neymar (Barcelona) £289,000 per week £15m per year**
8=) Graziano Pelle (Shandong Luneng) £260,000 per week £13.5m per year
8=) Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) £260,000 per week £13.5m per year
10) Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United) £250,000 per week £13m per year
* Transfer is set to be completed in January
** All estimated figures are pre-tax, except in these cases where figures are post-tax. Sums may vary according to bonus payments.