National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment 2023
Update: Be Wary of Fake Census Ad-hoc Recruitment Links: The Commission has issued an important notice.
The National Population Commission has warned Nigerians about a fraudulent ad hoc recruitment link that is currently being circulated on various social media platforms, blogs, and frequently visited websites. The Commission confirms that the link, https://ad-hoc.npc.programagency.info, is a forgery designed to defraud unsuspecting citizens.
The official link for the 2023 Census Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment exercise is https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng, and applications are no longer being accepted. The Commission is currently screening and approving potential candidates’ applications for the 2023 Census.
The Commission strongly advises Nigerians to disregard the bogus link and remain vigilant to avoid falling victim to swindlers. Furthermore, the 2023 Census Ad-hoc Staff recruitment is completely free.
Stay safe and avoid deceptive schemes.
The National Population Commission has officially launched its e-recruitment platform, which will be used to recruit ad hoc staff for the 2023 national population and housing census. Nasir Isa-Kwarra, Chairman of the National Population Commission, made this point during his speech at the portal’s launch in Abuja. He emphasized the importance of having the best possible people working on the census.
NPC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
- Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
- Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
- Prospective candidates must be knowledgeable on the use of computers, tablets and smartphones
To Apply [Click Here]
Leave a Reply