- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Donald Trump begins selection of people who will be on his cabinet
- Updated: November 11, 2016
Less than 72 hours after Republican nominee, Donald Trump, was elected as the next US president, the business mogul has announced that he will soon be choosing the people who will be running the US government during his administration.
Busy day planned in New York. Will soon be making some very important decisions on the people who will be running our government!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2016
The President-elect made the disclosure on Friday via his official Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump, writing, “Busy day planned in New York. Will soon be making some very important decisions on the people who will be running our government!”
NBC News had reported that many of Trump’s transition team are part of the establishment, or, in Trump’s words, part of the swamp that he promised to drain
The news website claimed that Texas Rep. Mike McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, is being considered for Secretary of Homeland Security; former Michigan Rep. Mike Rogers, a past chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is on the list for Director of the CIA; while Texas Rep. Jeb Hensarling, chairman of the Financial Services Committee, is in the mix for Treasury Secretary.
However, one of the more unexpected names to come up was JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon. Dimon’s chief of staff confirmed to NBC News that, though Trump has had no formal conversation with him, some of Trump’s senior advisers have told Dimon he would make an “excellent” Treasury Secretary.