- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Senate Finally Amends Code Of Conduct Bill
- Updated: October 27, 2016
The Nigerian Senate took a bold step on Thursday by finally passing the Code of Conduct amendment bill, 2016.
The amendment included altering the tenure of office of the chairman and members of the Code of Conduct Bureau.
Also amended was the tenure of the chairman and members from serving until they are 70, to a term of five years.
The exercise follows months of discussions in the Senate, regarding the need to amend the bill.
It also comes months after the trial of Senate President Bukola for false asset declaration, commenced at the Code Of Conduct Tribunal (CCT).
Saraki had criticised the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), which filed the charges against him, for not inviting him for questioning, on the charges before it filed them.
Although, the actual amendments to the act were done by the House Of Representatives and passed on May 31, the Senate concurred with the House and passed the bill on October 27.
Early in the year, the upper legislative chamber had sought to amend the act, but a public outcry forced it to shelve it; although a similar bill has been reintroduced.
The Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, on Thursday failed in his attempt to stop his trial by the Code Of Conduct Tribunal as the Court of Appeal affirmed that the CCT has jurisdiction to try the case.