- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Revealed: Wrong Medication Kills Senator Stella Oduah’s First Son in Abuja Hospital (Photo)
- Updated: August 27, 2016
Stella Oduah, the Nigerian senator representing Anambra North Senatorial District in the upper chamber of the National Assembly, on Friday, lost her son this morning in Abuja.
The first son of Senator Stella Oduah has passed away at a Turkish private hospital in Abuja due to the wrong prescription by a medical doctor; SaharaReporters has learned.
Senator Oduah’s son, whose name was given as Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi, died yesterday after he took a wrong medication prescribed for him following a tooth surgery.
It was gathered that the 28-year-old graduated from Guildford College in the UK before returning to Abuja.
Ms. Oduah served in the Goodluck Jonathan administration as a Minister of Aviation before running for a seat in the Nigerian Senate.