- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
I Found Out About My Wife’s Death On The Internet – Jide Kosoko
- Updated: June 8, 2016
Kosoko has spoken for the first time to reporters on the death of his beloved wife, Henrietta Kosoko.
The widower who is still beside himself with grief revealed that his wife’s death came as a rude shock to him.
Speaking to Encomium, he said, “I went to a particular event on Monday (June 6), I was not aware that my wife was dead until the person that was with me asked me to check the rumours flying around the social media about my wife’s death. I referred to it as rumour because I still didn’t believe, if not until I confirmed it myself.
“I don’t know how to explain the situation. It is an unimaginable loss”, he lamented.
Crying out while discussing with colleagues who came to visit him at his home in Bariga, Prince Jide said, “Third wife! Won’t the world count the numbers of lives I have lost? ”
A neighbour who spoke to Encomium on the condition of anonymity said, “I was shocked when I heard the news. I was aware she was admitted to the hospital days before her death, but no one could ever imagine it will lead to her death. She was such a wonderful mother, not to only her family but the whole nation will miss her.”