Call of Duty: Roads to Victory Story
|Name||Call of Duty: Roads to Victory|
|Released||13th March 2007|
|Mode||Single – player mode|
Call of Duty: Road to Victory is a first-person shooter video game published by Activision and developed by Amaze Entertainment. It was released in 2007 for the PlayStation Portable (PSP). The game is set during World War II, and players assume the roles of soldiers from the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Soviet Union. The game includes both a single-player campaign mode and multiplayer modes in which players compete against each other over a wireless network.
The single-player campaign mode is made up of 14 missions, each set in a different location and with a different set of objectives. The missions range from sabotage of enemy equipment to the rescue of POWs. Players can choose between three different soldiers, each with their own set of abilities and weapons.
Players can compete against each other in a variety of game types, including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill, in the multiplayer modes. A ranking system is also included in the game, which allows players to earn experience points and unlock new weapons and equipment as they progress through the game. The use of the PSP’s controls is one of the game’s distinguishing features. The analogue stick on the PSP is used to move the character, while the face buttons are used to aim and shoot. The game also includes a “lean and peek” system that allows players to lean out from behind cover and fire at their opponents.
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory is an excellent addition to the Call of Duty series. While it lacks the polish of some of the other games in the series, it still provides a fun and engaging gaming experience for fans of first-person shooters.
Requirements to extract and play Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
Certain prerequisites must be met in order to successfully download and play Call of Duty: Roads to Victory. These prerequisites are listed below. As a result, if you want to enjoy the game without it acting up, you must read and comprehend the following requirements for a smooth gaming experience.
- Make sure your Android device has at least 2GB RAM preferably
- Also, make sure you have an available space of at least 1GB for a proper game installation
- Download and install ZArchiver or the Es file explorer for the extraction process
- Download the PSP Gold or Silver Emulator application
- Hit the download button on this article to get the game
Where to download Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
Here is the direct link to download Call of Duty: Roads to Victory. Remember, this particular version is a highly compressed version of the Call Of Duty: Roads to Victory. In this case, it won’t require much of your data nor would it need much of your device space.
How to Extract/Unzip and install Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
You will need to extract the game after successfully downloading it because it comes in a zip file. In this case, you must carefully follow the steps below in order to extract the game. Ascertain that you have either the ZArchiver or the Es file explorer application downloaded. In this post, I will demonstrate the steps using the ZArchiver application.
- Open the app, tap on internal storage and locate your download files which you will find in the download folder.
- In the folder, you will see the game in a zip format
- Tap on the game then they will be a pop-up menu.
- On the pop-up menu, click on extract.
- The + icon at the bottom right corner will turn to a button facing downwards.
- Click on the back button on your Android device and navigate to the PSP > GAME folder.
- While in the folder, tap on the green arrow facing downward for the extraction process to start.
- The extraction process will finish in a few minutes, exit the ZArchiver application and navigate to the PSP emulator.
- In the PSP emulator, locate the PSP > GAME folder, load the game successfully and enjoy your game.