German actor, dialogue book author, and film director Julia Stoepel is well-known. Her roles in Zivilcourage (2010), Mia and Me (2011), Civil Courage (2010), and Zwei Wochen Chef (2007) have made her well-known. In addition to her accomplishments in the film business, however, she is well-known for her passionate relationship with well-known American actor and director David DeLuise. Since 2007, Stoepel has played a significant role in the German entertainment industry’s rise to fame, but her personality is more complex.
On December 24, 1979, Julia Stoepel DeLuise was born in Monchengladbach, in Berlin, Germany’s Western North Rhine-Westphalia. She was raised in the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan area and Düsseldorf’s administrative district. She is 43 years old. Born in Germany, she became an American citizen through marriage after falling in love with American actor David DeLuise.
There should be more ambiguity surrounding her early life, family, parents, and siblings. In any case, we could verify that she completed the Abitur high school program and has a German Grundschule certificate. After that, Julia continued on to Charlottenburg Drama School, where she earned a degree in acting and film. She is multilingual in German, English, and a little French.
Apart from that, her photos display her long blonde hair, white complexion, and stunning blue eyes. If not, sources say that nine is her lucky number. Topaz is her lucky stone, brown is her lucky color, and Virgo, Scorpio, and Taurus make the best marriage matches. Recall that Capricorn is her sign of the zodiac. Julia enjoys traveling, reading, and developing. She adores canines as well and has a dog with light brown fur that she named “Tony.”
At the age of 28, Julia Stoepel DeLuise began her career in the German film business in 2007 after completing her studies at a theater school in Charlottenburg, where she gained all the professional acting skills required. She made her feature film debut as Jill in the German film “Clubland: All of Life is a Show, Emma Booth.” Then she went on to play:
- Voice role of Ducky in “The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends” movie alongside Aria Noelle Curzon.
- Kim Shaw as a Valentine’s Night Waitress in “Sex and the City (2008),
- Lulu in “Lulu & Jimi: Jennifer Decker (2008)
- Haruka in “Haruka and the Magic Mirror: Haruka Ayase (2009)Notably, the 2007 blockbuster film “Zwei Wochen Chef” elevated her to a prominent position, and Zivilcourage (2010) and Civil Courage (2010) further cemented her notoriety.Julia became well-known in the German entertainment sector in less than five years after she started working in the film industry. Her career portfolio shows that she has developed from being a movie actress to trying her hand at producing and directing her own films. She co-produced the popular family TV series “Grandma for President” in 2020 as a movie producer. Speaking of her accomplishments in the business, Julia has starred in more than a hundred motion pictures, television shows, and video games over her roughly fifteen years in the business.
Because of her marriage to the wealthy actor David DeLuise, Julia is frequently referred to as Julia DeLuise or Julia Stoepel DeLuise. On Thursday, October 17, 2019, Stoepel and DeLuise exchanged vows in a private wedding ceremony performed at a California State church. Despite being married for around three years, they have not yet given birth to any children.
On the other hand, Riley DeLuise and Dylan DeLuise are the children of her husband David’s first marriage to Brigitte DeLuise, née Bedi. David was married to Brigitte in 1994 and then again in 2003, his first wife. Following Brigitte, David married Sharon Stone; the two had a romantic relationship that lasted from 2014 to 2016, but the two were never wed. Julia and her spouse, David DeLuise, and their dog, Tony, enjoy the good life at their California home.
On November 11, 1971, 52-year-old David Dominick DeLuise was born to actors Dom DeLuise and Carol Arthur, the spouse of Julia DeLuise Stoepel. In Burbank, California, he was raised with his two brothers, Michael and Peter DeLuise. In 1979, at the age of eight, David DeLuise began his career as a child actor in American movies, according to his work portfolio. David has been involved in the film industry since 1979. In the course of forty-three years, he has appeared in over 150 films. Among the films he is well-known for are “Wizards of Waverly Place,” in which he portrays Jerry Russo, and the animated, best-selling series Megas XLR, in which he played the character of Coop. In addition, he is well-known for his roles in other successful motion pictures, such as Gilmore Girls (episodes 20 and 22 of season 4), Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles (as Serjeant Brutto), Wizards of Waverly Place and Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2007–2012), BachelorMan (2003), and the NBC pilot The Sperm Donor (2005), to name a few.
Instagram and Facebook
Julia uses the pseudonym @jules_rules-berlin on Instagram. She became a member in November 2010 and has already posted over 8,000 posts. She presently follows 1121 profiles and has roughly 7.3k followers.
In other developments, she could be more active on Facebook, where she goes by Julia Stoepel (DeLuise). In contrast to her Instagram account, Julia doesn’t post frequently on Facebook.
Julia’s estimated net worth is in the neighborhood of $500,000. Her income comes from her work as a voice actor, producer, director, and actress in movies and television shows. Despite this, she calls herself a lip sync adaptor on Instagram and likes to travel the leisurely path. However, David DeLuise, her spouse, has a net worth of $10 million.
- Who is Julia Stoepel? Julia Stoepel is a German actress, director, voice artist, and dialogue writer. She has appeared in several TV shows and movies, such as Grandma for President, Zwei Wochen Chef, and Civil Courage. She is also known for her voice roles in animated films such as The Colorful Side of the Moon, Paranorman, and Robin Hood.
- When and where was Julia Stoepel born? Julia Stoepel was born on December 24, 1979, in Mönchengladbach, Germany.
- What is Julia Stoepel’s marital status? Julia Stoepel is married to David DeLuise, an American comedian and actor. They tied the knot on October 17, 2019, after dating for four years.
- Does Julia Stoepel have any children? Julia Stoepel does not have any children of her own, but she is a stepmother to David DeLuise’s two daughters, Riley and Dylan, from his previous marriage.
- What are some of Julia Stoepel’s recent projects? Julia Stoepel’s recent projects include co-producing the family TV series Grandma for President in 2020 and voicing the character of Blue Lunette in the animated movie The Colorful Side of the Moon in 2020.
Who is Julia Stoepel?