- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Secret trial of Kanu, others’ll amount to futility —MASSOB
- Updated: January 12, 2017
ABAKALIKI — Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, yesterday, said the secret trial of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and others would end up in futility.
According to the group, it will never succumb to any form of intimidation by the Federal Government, stressing that it will continue to support and show solidarity with Nnamdi Kanu and other pro-Biafra agitators incarcerated.
In a statement in Abakaliki, National Leader of MASSOB, Comrade Uchenna Madu, warned the Federal Government not to toy with the lives of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Chidiebere Onwudiwe and others standing trial on frivolous criminal charges at Abuja Federal High Court.
Justice Binta Nyako is directly playing the tune of his Fulani Islamic brother for the interest of Sokoto caliphate. The people of Biafra shall never succumb to this intimidation. The so-called secret trials will never see the light of the day because my brothers, Nnamdi Kanu and others, did not commit any crime.