- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Driver robs passenger at gunpoint
- Updated: December 15, 2016
A 35-year-old driver, Felix Jeremiah, who allegedly robbed a female passenger of her belongings at gunpoint, was on Wednesday brought before a Tinubu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.
The accused, who is facing a five-count charge of conspiracy, robbery, assault, fraud and stealing, pleaded not guilty to the charge.
The prosecutor, Inspector Richard Odigie, told the court that the accused had, on November 27 at about 3p.m. at Oniru Area, Lagos, conspired with two others at large.
He said the accused and his accomplices robbed a passenger, one Charity Edom, at gunpoint, collected her bag containing her phones, ATM cards and money valued at N40,000.
The prosecutor said they then pushed her out of the moving vehicle.
Odigie added that the accused also defrauded his friend, one Ibrahim Saabi, of N210,000 under the pretext of selling him a Toyota Camry vehicle.
“Jeremiah told Saabi that he would sell him the vehicle and collected part payment on it, knowing that the vehicle did not belong to him.
“After the owner of the vehicle collected it from him, Saabi came to report the accused to the Police.
“The accused was arrested and detained in the Police station where his first victim, Edom, who accompanied a friend to the station, saw and recognised him,” he said.
The prosecutor said the offences contravened sections 173, 285, 295, 297 and 312 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
The Magistrate, Mrs F.O. Ikobayo, admitted the accused to bail in the sum of N500,000, with two sureties in like sum.
She said one of the sureties must be the accused’s blood relation and the other, a civil servant.
Ikobayo adjourned the case till December 19 for mention. (NAN)