- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Gambia: Jammeh has no constitutional authority to reject, hold fresh elections – President-elect Barrow
- Updated: December 10, 2016
The Gambian President-elect, Adama Barrow has said that the incumbent President of the country, Yahaya Jammeh, has no constitutional authority to reject the outcome of the country’s December 1 Presidential elections and neither does he have the right to order for a fresh poll since the constitutional right for such directives rests not with him but with the country’s electoral body.
Barrow also urged him to accept the outcome and ensure a smooth transition come January when his tenure will end, saying, “Leaders come and go…” and he too must go after his tenure.
— Ansu (@nfansu) December 10, 2016