- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Youth corps member dies in Bayelsa
- Updated: November 30, 2016
A female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) identified as Miss Elechi Chiyerum was, Wednesday, confirmed dead after she was found sick at the orientation camp in Kaiama, Kolokuma-Opokoma, Bayelsa State.
It was gathered that the deceased reported to the camp with a sickness that made her to bleed and vomit.
The late Elechi, 27, who hailed from Rivers State and studied at the Ignatius Azuru University of Education, Port Harcourt, was reportedly found vomiting at her lodge.
She was said to have arrived the camp sick and could not participate in most activities lined up for the opening session of the orientation.
Some NYSC officials who spoke in confidence described the incident as a case of non-disclosure of an ailment by the corps member.
A search in her hostel was said to have revealed excessive bleeding with some sanitary pads and her dresses soaked in blood.
A source from the camp said the corps member was found vomiting and bleeding and was immediately rushed to the camp’s clinic.
The source who spoke in confidence said after initial treatments, the doctors found her case severe and referred her to a hospital.
“She was driven to a hospital in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State capital. Unfortunately before getting to the hospital she died. She died on Tuesday at about 9pm. She was only five days old at the camp.
“The news of her death shocked everybody. We have not recovered from it because it is painful to die that way after going through higher institutions”, she said.
The state Coordinator, NYSC, confirmed the incident describing it as unfortunate.
He advised corps members to always disclose their health conditions to corps’ authorities.