- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Habits To Adopt From People Who Age Well
- Updated: August 10, 2016
Some people carry on like they don’t age at all, over years they get better like fine wine but it takes discipline that a lot of people don’t necessarily see.
Some people are blessed with good genes, no doubt but it takes ‘work’ to keep up with their ageless appearances and fine state they are in and this is usually due to efforts they put in that usually go unnoticed.
A lot of people envy these ageless people and aspire to ‘look’ like them with some going to the extent of idolizing their every move and diet; a lot ladies go on Beyonce‘s ‘master cleanse’ /diet just to look like her!
First off taking great care of one’s body, living healthy, exercising and trying consciously to keep the body in great shape, studies reveal these three habits are common amongst people who age well.
1. Non Drinkers , Non Sm0kers
People who age well studies reveal are usually non-smokers and non-drinkers, they are usually the ones who take water as against any form of a!c0h0l or toxic substances because they watch what goes into their body as part of taking care of it in their own way.
Studies reveal that ageless people are usually very active, they exercise, have hobbies, have sporting activities they engage in. They are the ones with strings of businesses that demand their attention, they don’t lie around but they get up everyday to do things they love.
3. Skincare Routine
Ageless people usually dedicate time to pamper their skin. Studies reveal that people who age well take time out to take care of their skin, visit the spa and engage in other relaxing/therapeutic activities.