- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
FUTA Suspends Four Students Arrested By EFCC For N16 million Scam Indefinitely
- Updated: July 28, 2016
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) has indefinitely suspended four students of the institution arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged N16 million internet fraud.
The EFCC arrested five suspects – four from FUTA and one from Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, (AAUA), on Monday.
The suspects were arrested at an Off- Campus residence located at Anuoluwapo Close, Stateline Hotel Road, off FUTA South Gate, Akure, Ondo.
A statement issued by the Head, Information and Protocol Unit of FUTA, Mr. Adegbenro Adebanjo, said the Vice Chancellor of the university approved the sanction.
The statement said: “The four students, who have been given indefinite suspension and are to stay away from the school until further notice are – Ogundile A.O (Civil and Environmental Engineering), Fasakin P.T (Civil and Environmental Engineering), Akinsanmi F.O (Mathematical Sciences), and Ifeobu U.O (Urban & Regional Planning).
“In a letter conveying the suspension, the university said the Vice Chancellor approved the sanction based on the extant rules which stipulate indefinite suspension for students arrested and being investigated for criminal activities.
“This is in accordance with the provisions of the University Handbook of Information 2012-2015 page 54, paragraph 5(i) which states that, whenever a student is being investigated for a criminal offence by the police or is charged with a criminal offence; whether or not connected with the university; the student shall be suspended from his studentship until he/she is cleared of the allegation/charge.”