- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Ugandan President appoints his oldest son as his special adviser
- Updated: January 11, 2017
Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni, has promoted his eldest son to become his special presidential adviser. Maj Gen Muhoozi Kainerugaba who had been in charge of the Special Forces overseeing his father’s security since 2008, was appointed to the role after a reshuffle of army commanders on Monday night.
Speaking on the appointment, Political commentator, and Human rights activist, Nicholas Opiyo welcomed the President’s move saying:
‘Muhoozi… is going to play a significant role in a post-Museveni Uganda, there’s no doubt about it, He is just giving the boy a hand in experiencing how government works on the side of politics.’
However, Muhoozi’s brother, Salim Saleh, is also another presidential adviser while his mother, the first lady of Uganda, Janet Museveni, is the Minister of education.