- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
The Kardashian’s DASH store robbed
- Updated: January 11, 2017
Kim Kardashian’s family’s DASH store that was robbed by a woman who strolled into the Melrose Avenue boutique Monday, grabbed a bunch of clothing and perfume and fled in a silver sedan without paying for the items. According to TMZ, the woman made off with about $1,600 in DASH items and still hasn’t been found by the police.
This isn’t the first time DASH has been targeted by vandals. An unidentified man attempted to burn down the same store by throwing “a weighted, burning rag” through the boutique’s window” last July.
No arrests were made.
Sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, who founded DASH in 2006, haven’t made any comment on the robbery.