- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Ondo varsity expels 4 students, suspends 16 others over gross misconduct, exam malpractice
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa have announced the expulsion of four students for gross misconduct.
The university also suspended 16 other students for various cases of examination malpractices for one to two academic semesters.
Mr Felix Akinusi, the acting Registrar of the institution who confirmed this on Wednesday in Okitipupa said that the students had been advised to stay away from the university premises.
He also issued a strong warning to other students to desists from misconducts and malpratice, urging them to pursue their educational career with seriousness.
“The university have expelled four students over gross misconduct, they were involved in physical assault of their colleagues on campus.
“The other 16 that were suspended were involved in various examination malpractice for two semesters.
“Students should desists from misconducts or malpratice which can put them on the sideline, they should concentrate and pursue their academic career to a logical end with seriousness,” Akinusi said.
The students expelled and their departments are; Akande Samuel (Microbiology), Oluwatayo Adewale (Geophysics), Okunomo Henry (Biochemistry), and Akinteye Babatunde (Biochemistry).
The suspended students are; Akinkuowo Fisayo (Zoology), Oladimeji Oluwatobi ( Microbiology), Oladokun Emmanuel (Geophysics), Akinde Abiodun (Industrial Chemistry), Elisha Felicia (Biochemistry), Ohafugor Joseph (Geophysics).
Others include: Kayode Samuel (Physics), Agbaje Taofeek (Mathematics), Oni Olubunmi (Fisheries), Olanipekun Oluwasanmi (Physics), Ayadi Segun (Fisheries), Adebisi Oladotun (Botany).
The rest are Edward Monday (Mathematics), Udoh Emmanuel (Industrial Chemistry), Burojo Ojo (Mathematics) and Sanusi Idris (Fisheries).