- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
See The Hilarious Replies This Tanzanian Lady Got After Saying Ghanaian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof.
- Updated: January 5, 2017
Anywhere you are in the world, please don’t ever give a terrible remark on Nigerian Jollof rice or even dare to say it’s less better than any other country’s, particularly, Ghana’s…
Cause Nigerians will come for you! They defend their Jollof better than they defend their projects no kidding!
After receiving replies from Nigerians, I’m sure this Tanzanian will wish to retract her comment on Ghanaian Jollof being better than Nigerian Jollof – she took to Twitter that she has happened to taste both cuisines and opinionated that Ghana’s is better than Nigeria’s.
Nigerians came for her and their replies is just hilarious… See below