- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
PDP Chieftain, Fani-Kayode’s Ex-wife Gets Appointment from Ghana’s President-elect
- Updated: January 5, 2017
As he ramps up activities ahead of his inauguration on Saturday, Ghanaian president-elect, has given an appointment to the ex-wife of Nigerian influential politician.
Ms. Saratu Atta, the 53-year-old former wife of popular Nigerian politician, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has been appointed as a personal assistant to the Ghanaian president-elect, Nana Akufo-Addo, as he ramps up activities ahead of his inauguration on Saturday.
In an official statement released on the president-elect’s website on Wednesday, Saratu who has served as an executive aide to Mr. Akufo-Addo since 2009, is amongst the three women of a total 12 appointees so far named by Akufo-Addo.
The two other women are Akosua Osei-Opare, Chief of Staff to the President, and Clara Tia, a presidential staffer.
Ms. Atta is a graduate of the University of Warwick, UK, and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics and International Studies.
She worked as a Securities Trader at First Securities Discount House in Lagos, Nigeria from 1993 to 1997, and went on to establish her own security printing company in Lagos.
She is a member of the New Patriotic Party, one of the two major political parties in Ghana, and served as the party’s campaign secretary since 2008.
She married Mr. Fani-Kayode, Nigeria’s former Minister of Aviation, in 1987 and bore him a female child named Folake in the same year.
They parted ways around 1989 when Mr. Fani-Kayode found a new wife, Yemisi Wada.