- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Oscar mobbed by fans as he arrives in China
- Updated: January 2, 2017
OSCAR was mobbed by fans as he arrived in China to kick-off his career at Shanghai SIPG.
The former Chelsea star, 25, cashed in on a massive payday at the Chinese Super League side having fallen out of favour at the Blues under Antonio Conte.
Brazilian forward Oscar will now pocket £500,000 per week at Andre Villas-Boas’ side as he becomes the latest ace to be lured to Asia by a mega-bucks contract.
And the ex-Premier League ace was given a warm reception as he touched down at Shanghai airport.
Oscar was inundated with flowers and selfie requests from adoring fans as he made his way from the plane to begin his new Asian adventure.
The Brazilian was also handed a host of club merchandise such as scarves and caps, as he left the building top-to-toe in red and gold, having originally turned up in all black.
Chelsea confirmed Oscar’s exit on December 23, with the club saying: “Chelsea Football Club and Shanghai SIPG have agreed terms for the permanent transfer of Oscar.
“The 25-year-old will join the Chinese Super League team at the beginning of the January transfer window.
“We thank Oscar for his wonderful service and wish him the very best of luck for the future.”
With the deal completed ten days before the transfer window opened, Oscar has only now joined up with his new team-mates.
Fellow South American Carlos Tevez is another big-name star to up-sticks and jet off to China’s footballing revolution this month as he penned an incredible deal with Oscar’s rivals Shanghai Shenhua.
The Argentine former Manchester City, Manchester United and Juventus star put pen to paper on a two-year deal worth an outrageous £63m, meaning he will now pocket more than the average UK annual salary in ONE night’s sleep.