- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Land dispute: A’Court rules in Odunlade family’s favour
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Osogbo —A Customary Court of Appeal sitting in Osogbo, Osun state capital, has dismissed the appeal filed by one Mr Quadri Adewale against Idi Ako Community, Ile-Ife, over a land dispute.
The applicant, after losing at the customary court in Ipetumodu, approached the court of Appeal, claiming that the land located at Idi-Ako, Ile-Ife, belonged to him.
The Customary court, presided over by Mr. E. O. Akintayo, had on November 14, 2014, ruled in favour of Idi-Ako Community,Ile-Ife, who dragged Adewale before it and declared that the said land belonged to the community.
In the appeal filed by Adewale, the President of the Customary Court of Appeal, Mrs Gloria Olagoke and two other judges of the court unanimously dismissed the appeal and upheld the earlier judgment of the Ipetumodu customary court.
The applicant, Adewale, had claimed that land located at Idi-Ako belongs to him, urging the court to upturn the decision of the customary court, Ipetumodu.
He claimed that the defendants have not established their case to be entitled for the judgement delivered in their favour by the customary court.While delivering the judgment, Mrs Gloria Olagoke dismissed the appeal filed by Adewale and upheld that the land located at Idi-Ako, Ile-Ife belongs to Odunlade family.