- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Lagos assembly still best in Nigeria– Speaker Obasa
- Updated: December 23, 2016
Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mr. Mudashiru Obasa, has said that the regular parliamentary sessions by members of the House has been responsible for the unity enjoyed in the state legislative arm of government.
Obasa in a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Legislative and Political Matters, Mr. Mufutau Egberongbe, explained that the Lagos State House of Assembly has been able to remain the best in the country due to unity among the members of the House.
Obasa pointed out that the regular holding of parliamentary sessions before plenary sessions has made the job of legislation easier. “Most times when we have critical issues to discuss, we meet at parliamentary session and iron them out so that we can have a robust and smooth discussions at plenary sessions.
“Also, when there is a bill from the Executive arm, we hold Executive briefing at parliamentary session and this will enable us to have a member of th e Executive arm to come and brief and give us the pros and cons of the bill.
Eventually, this will assist members in critiquing the bill at plenary which will lead to speedy passage. This also fosters strong tie between the Executive and Legislative arms.
As a legislative arm, there should regular parliamentary meetings as this will help in having peaceful and meaningful plenary sessions. This is what has been keeping us solid here in Lagos State House of Assembly,” the statement read in part.