- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Nathaniel Bassey – Incredible Love ft. Chris Morgan & Simpa Adaba
- Updated: December 20, 2016
Have you ever been so short of words to describe God’s Love and goodness to you, that you had to exclaim IYEE!???? Then Picture an African who has been astounded and flabbergasted, having his hands on his head, and singing IYEE! IYEE!
INCREDIBLE LOVE begins with this sound, IYEE! IYEE! The background vocals chorusing same a few times before the first verse opens. After a few more Iyee rounds, My dear friend and brother, Chris Morgan tells his own story then takes us back to Iyee. When it appears as though The English Language would not suffice, he switches to his eclectic chant in his native Idoma dialect , still celebrating this Love. Not too long after, I lend some Efik to a LOVE totally inexplicable. The trumpet joins, heralding the one who is LOVE himself; Jesus Christ.
Another friend and brother, reinforces the cries of Iyee with an emphatic bass sound and also drops it like a huge bass drum-a kind of response at the first verse.
All these expressions, running like a bow of colors across this joyful song, celebrating the Incredible love of our God. If you have ever danced in the Spirit before, then this presents yet another opportunity to do so even more…And what better time to celebrate than at Christmas, when LOVE literally came down.
So friends and family, here’s presenting INCREDIBLE LOVE. May this love flood your heart like never before. Now and always.
I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.” Nathaniel Bassey
INCREDIBLE LOVE Feat. Chris Morgan & Simpa Adaba.