- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Ghana, Nigeria’s relationship important for Africa- Akufo-Addo, Ghana’s President-elect
- Updated: December 20, 2016
ABUJA – Ghana’s President-Elect, Nana Akufo-Addo has underscored the need for a deepened relationship between Nigerian and Ghana, saying it was important for the growth of Africa.
Akufo-Addo made the remarks after a private meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Tuesday .
He said that he was in Lagos for a function and decided to visit the President.
“I came on a private visit to Lagos on Sunday to participate in the Future of Africa Awards and I thought it is proper that I take that opportunity to come to Abuja to pay my respect to the President.”
“I have been elected but I have not taken the oath of office. That will be taking place on January 7 . But in the meantime, I have come to introduce myself to President Buhari so that we begin to know each other.”
“The relationship between our two countries is so important for our countries, West Africa and Africa. I think those of us who are in positions of leadership need to know each other and have an understanding and address the main concerns of our populations.”
“I had the opportunity to say a belated happy birthday to the President. His birthday is an important day in my life because that day is my late mother’s birthday.”
“We had a very good exchange. We are determined to grow the relationship between our two countries.”
Like President Buhari who won election on his fourth attempt from the opposition and was sworn in on May 29, 2015, Akufo-Addo was declared winner of the Ghananian Presidential election that held on December 10, 2017 on his third attempt in the race.
He was also the leading opposition figure in the country.
Akufo-Addo will take his oath of office on January 1, 2017 .