- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Senate rejects Magu’s nomination as EFCC chair
- Updated: December 15, 2016
THE Senate, Thursday, rejected the confirmation of Mr Ibrahim Magu as the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The Senate said security reports about the person of Mr Magu was not favorable for his clearance for the anti-graft agency’s top job and asked President Muhammadu Buhari who nominated him to immediately replaced him.
But the Red Chamber gave its approval for to the nomination of other four members of the board of the commission, whose names were sent along side Magu’s.
The position of the Upper Chamber was read to newsmen in a prepared text,by its spokesman, Aliyu Sabi, after its closed-door session, which lasted about three hours.
Even as it gave its nod to the nomination of the four other members of the EFCC job, the Red Chamber did not state when it would screen them.