- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
5 Secret, Surprising Benefits Of Baking Soda For Hair, Skin And Body
- Updated: December 15, 2016
There is one ingredient in nearly every kitchen cupboard that can do wonders for your hair, skin and body.
The inexpensive, multitasking item is nothing but baking soda! In fact, baking soda can help you look your best from head to toe.
Here are 5 benefits of baking soda for your hair, skin and body.
1. Fights Acne and Pimples
To get rid of acne or pimples, you do not need harsh chemicals. Baking soda will do the work easily.
The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of this kitchen staple helps treat the cause as well as reduce the symptoms of acne and other breakouts.
In addition, it helps balance the skin’s pH, which helps reduce the occurrence of skin breakouts.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with a little water to make a paste.
2. Apply it on the affected skin for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Rinse it off with cold water.
4. Repeat once daily for 2 or 3 days, then reduce the frequency to 1 or 2 times a week.
Skin and Hair