- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Jamb 2017: What to do While You’ re Waiting for UTME by Iyabo
- Updated: December 12, 2016
Information is power. This statement is an absolute truth considering the technology age that we are in . All we do or achieve is based on the quality of
information available to us .
Information is like a piece of advice ; it can either make or mar you. As students who have just recently left secondary school or are still waiting for the JAMB UTME , the questions you might be asking is WHAT NEXT ?
There are certain things you can involve yourself in for the purpose of personal growth while patiently waiting to write JAMB or even before entering higher institution .
As I once read that the two types of students that will not make it are :
* Those that are myopic
* Those that get vital information and refuse to take steps .
Without further ado , here are some things to do to keep you busy .
TAKE UP A VOCATIONAL COURSE :
You can learn and specialize in any craft / trade. There are various crafts available like make- up and fashion , décor, bead making and tailoring ; catering computer application etc .
The beautiful thing about this is that regardless of what you end up studying , this vocation can be a stepping stone for you after school . You could discover your talent and create a niche for yourself in a particular field .