- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
“If this is your Pastor’s car, rethink your priorities and re-evaluate your values” – Freeze
- Updated: December 12, 2016
Lol… Freeze really doesn’t take it lightly with Pastors who live livishly. Below is his latest rant.
“If this is your pastor’s car and you are walking to the bus stop to take a bus to church, rethink your priorities and reevaluate your values.
Nigeria is an impoverished nation with some of the worlds richest pastors,
I would rather, (like Jesus also would have) create wealth for the unemployed and downtrodden instead of encouraging these men of God by continuing to fund their lavish lifestyles.
I have a question for you as you pray and meditate this morning, ask God and ask your spirit this question; if there was no money whatsoever involved in being a pastor, would my pastor still be a pastor? If pastors were to wear rags like Paul and the disciples wore, would they still serve God? If they were homeless, hungry and persecuted would they still be excited to continue in the ministry? If the answer is no, then please, by all means change your church.
The apostles suffered tremendously, and all died terrible deaths just to preach the word they were boiled alive, burnt alive, skinned alive and crucified upside down among many torments, never did they collect tithe, never did they preach that Jesus died so they could be rich.
1st Corinthians chapter 4 verse 11: To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.
Matthew 10:8 KJV
 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”