- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Cristiano Ronaldo dyes hair ahead of Monday’s Ballon d’Or awards
- Updated: December 11, 2016
The Ballon d’Or award takes place on Monday, and Cristiano Ronaldo seems to think he’s the favourite to win judging by his new hair style.
The Real Madrid man has dyed his hair gold – yes gold – which obviously matches the trophy, and unveiled his new look during Real Madrid’s training session.
Given how Cristiano likes to keep up with the latest trends and fashions (apparently) it was probably only a matter of time before he responded to Lionel Messi’s blonde hair, and this seems to be his answer.
Ronaldo will be expecting to win the award after winning the Champions League and the Euros in the last year – and the bookies seem to agree with him.
In fact, most people outside of Barcelona do, especially given the disaster of the Copa America for Lionel Messi.
Here it is in all it’s glory
Imagine the scenes if he doesn’t win now. Awkward wouldn’t quite cover it.