- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Checkout The official invitation letter to Zahra Buhari and Ahmed Indimi’s wedding, slated for 16th of December, 2016
- Updated: December 11, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra will be getting married next week Friday, 16 December, 2016 to Ahmed Indimi, the son of wealthy billionaire, Mohammed Indimi
The Wedding Fatiha of the couple will hold at 2pm at the National Mosque, Abuja immediately after Jumma’at Prayers.
The official invitation letter from the groom’s family and signed by the groom’s dad has surfaced online. Check it out below:
Ahmed Indimi is the marketing director of Oriental Energy Resources and is said to be worth a fortune just like his billionaire father.
Zahra Buhari, who is 21, was born and buttered with privilege, she is the ambassador for the SCAF, a foundation set on the initiative to arrest and minimize the case of sickle cell around the nation. Not only is Zahra beautiful, she is blessed with brains and as a well brought up Muslim woman, she is an inspiration to many young girls.
Congrats to her and her Husband-to-be.