- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Kourtney Kardashian shows support for Kanye West by wearing his hoodie
- Updated: December 10, 2016
The whole family was rocked by the news that Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint during Paris Fashion Week.
And Kourtney Kardashian seemed to be taking more precautions to ensure her own safety as she was spotted carrying pepper spray as she picked up son Mason from an art class in Calabasas on Tuesday.
Showing support for another member of the family, the 37-year-old reality star also donned a hoodie from brother-in-law Kanye West’s pop-up shop – the rapper is currently recovering at home after going to the hospital for exhaustion two weeks ago.
Kourtney was dressed comfortably in the white fleece top as she enjoyed some bonding time with her six-year-old son.
Along with the on-trend outerwear she wore a pair of black sweatpants that were tucked into a pair of white Str!ped socks along with black Vans Old Skool low-tops.
She accessorised the look with a black, on-trend dad cap and matching designer shades.