- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
TB Joshua’s victory verdict for Ghana’s Akufo-Addo coming true?
- Updated: December 9, 2016
If the main opposition candidate in the yet-to-be concluded Ghana’s presidential election is finally declared winner, it would validate the prediction made by the leader of the Synagogue of all Nations, Prophet TB Joshua.
Earlier in November, Joshua had predicted that Nana Akufo-Addo would win the ongoing Ghana’s presidential elections by 53%.
Addo is the candidate of the main opposition party, New Patriotic Party, NPP. He is running against the incumbent, John Mahama.
As reported by Metro, a United Kingdom-based tabloid, Prophet Joshua had predicted via his Emmanuel TV that Akufo-Addo would win the election by 53%, and the ongoing events surrounding the results released so far seem to justify the vision.
Joshua’s Ghanaian counterpart, Rev. Owusu Bempam, also predicted a win for Akufo-Addo.
If Akufo-Addo wins, the prediction will be a radical departure from the duo’s failed predictions that Hillary Clinton would win the American presidential election, which billionaire Donald Trump eventually won.
Sequel to the Trump win, Joshua had lashed out at his critics, saying that only the spiritually discerning would understand the deeper interpretation of his Hillary-Trump prediction.