- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
‘Donald Trump is a clever man’- Russian president Putin showers Trump with praises again! (video)
- Updated: December 5, 2016
During an interview with Russian channel, NTV, on Sunday, Russian President and the Forbes 2016 world’s most powerful man , Vladimir Putin, praised U.S president elect, Trump for the second time since his shock election win, saying that Trump’s success in the business world suggests he is a clever man and as such he’ll be quick to learn about his new role as the President of the world’s most powerful country.
Putin has spoken previously of his hope that Trump will help restore US-Russia relations, as relationship between the the world super power countries are at an all time low.
The Russian President said;
“Trump was an entrepreneur and a businessman. He is already a statesman, he is the head of the United States of America, one of the world’s leading countries. Because he achieved success in business, it suggests that he is a clever man. And if he’s a clever man, then he will fully and quite quickly understand another level of responsibility. We assume that he will be acting from these positions.”
The Russian president praised Trump a year ago, telling journalists that the business mogul was a ‘bright and talented person without any doubt’, with an ‘outstanding and talented personality’.
Vladimir Putin also spoke on Russia’s relations with the West.
Watch the video below.