- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Breaking: FG bans importation of vehicles through land borders
- Updated: December 5, 2016
The federal government Monday said the importation of vehicles into Nigeria through the land borders have been banned.
According to a statement by the Public Relations Officer of Customs, Wale Adeniyi, “The prohibition order covers all new and used vehicles.
Adeniyi said, “The ban is sequel to a Presidential Directive restricting all vehicle imports to Nigeria Sea Ports only.
“The order takes effect from 1st January 2017.
Explaining further, he said, “The restriction on importation of vehicles follows that of Rice, whose imports have been banned through the land borders since April 2016.
“Importers of vehicles through the land borders are requested to utilise the grace up till 31st December 2016 to clear their vehicle imports landed in neighbouring ports.”