- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
“6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date”
- Updated: December 4, 2016
Preparing for a date? First date? I hope you havent eaten any of these yet.
Girls love salad because it’s healthy and yummy. Telling your date you had salad at lunch may seem like a good idea because it makes you look health-conscious but you should NEVER have salad at lunch, especially not when you have a date later in the day.
Your breath will smell so bad and you can be almost certain of never ever getting the opportunity of a second date.
There’s no special skill required to recognize the stench of garlic. Normal humans can smell garlic from as far as 5 miles(just kidding).
But seriously, garlic is notorious for invading your bloodstream and fighting it’s way through your pores.
So not only should you not eat garlic prior to your date, you shouldn’t even eat it 3 days to your big day just to make sure your date doesn’t ask if you’re allergic to deodorants.
One thing we all love about peanuts is their great taste, and these bad boys are so addictive you can “OD” on them in as little as 15 minutes.
No joke! Anyone can easily down 2000 calories of peanuts while watching “Young Dreams” on Zee world. But a good reason to not eat peanuts prior to a date is that your date will be so done with you after getting the stench of his life.
All types of fish have this smell i really can’t describe but it’s just as bad as the smell of raw eggs(eww) or maybe slightly worse.
So if you just ate fish at the canteen, do yourself a favour and use a mouth wash immediately. You don’t want to chase away a potential partner with bad breath.
Thank goodness this list is in no particular order else i’d have had a hard time deciding if garlic or onions should come first.
Another serial relationship-murderer is the onion. I learnt this has something to do the sulfur content, but whatever it is, stay away from onions if you ever want to get married.
This very smelly staple has the god-given ability to make you potentially undateable. I don’t even need to write an epistle on this.
You can’t be a Nigerian and not know the stench of “fufu” can wake the dead. If “fufu” is this potent, just imagine what manner of disgust it is capable of awakening in the heart of your date.