- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
NYSC to probe the death of three corps members
- Updated: December 3, 2016
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has condoled with the families of three members of the NYSC who died during the on-going orientation course in Zamfara, Bayelsa and Kano states.
The deaths are also to be investigated by a “high powered committee”, according to a statement by the NYSC Director-General, Brigadier-General Suleiman Kazaure.
The deceased, Chinyerun Nwenenda Elechi, Ifedolapo Oledepo and Monday Asuguo Ukeme, belonged to the 2016 Batch ‘B’(Stream 1) Orientation Course.
Meanwhile, the Kano State Coordinator of the NYSC, Yusuf Baba Abdullahi, said, yesterday, that Oladepo, 26, died in a government hospital in Gwarzo.
The Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yusuf Lasun, also assured that the House will do everything to unravel the death of the corps members.
“The death of the trio followed brief illnesses and after medical teams in the camps battled to save them in line with established procedures. However, in view of these unfortunate incidents in Bayelsa, Kano, and Zamfara states, management has set up a high-powered committee to investigate the immediate and remote causes of the loss the Corps members”, the NYSC boss said.“The NYSC management appreciates the concern of stakeholders, and wishes to assure the general public, especially serving and prospective corps members as well as parents and guardians that the scheme will continue to take measures aimed at ensuring the security and general well-being of youths enlisted to serve the nation on its platform.
“Their demise, coming in their prime time when they were bracing up for further roles towards advancing their respective families, the nation and the rest of humanity, came as a rude shock to us in the NYSC family. On behalf of the management, staff and corps members nationwide, I wish to express our sincere condolences to the families of the deceased corps members. May the Almighty God grant them eternal rest and give their families and the rest of us the fortitude to bear the irreparable losses.
“While we mourn the demise of these corps members, who, out of patriotic zeal, answered the clarion call to serve their fatherland, we are constrained to correct the impression of negligence being created in some quarters”.