- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Saraki Blasts Fayose, Others For Trivialising National Issue
- Updated: November 17, 2016
Nigeria’s Senate President has blasted the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose for trivializing a serious national issues.
The Ekiti Governor in a statement by his spokesperson on Wednesday advised Mr. Saraki and the Senate to remain firm and reject the loan request despite meetings between Mr. Buhari and the Mr. Saraki.
The Senate President in a general response advised politicians not to trivialise a “serious national issue.”
On Thursday, in his response, the senate president advised politicians to stop peddling speculations about his recent visits to the presidency.
The statement by Mr. Saraki’s Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, in Abuja on Thursday said that politicians were linking the visits to President Muhammadu Buhari’s yet-to-be-approved $29.9 billion foreign loan request.
“In all his recent meetings with President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, the issue of the proposed loan never came up for discussion,” the statement said.
It, therefore, said that the comments by some politicians on the loan issue, without any factual basis, were “unfortunate.”