- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Mexican government begins plans for possible Donald Trump deportation of Mexicans
- Updated: November 16, 2016
Eduardo Sanchez, the spokesman for Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto has revealed that the country has started preparing for mass deportation of Mexicans from the U.S under president elect Donald Trump.
Speaking in a news conference, Sanchez said deportation plans will be discussed by Trump and Neto when they meet before he assumes office as news of Trump’s election victory sent shock waves across the nation, crashing the Mexican currency- the Peso, in the process.
“We will have to see how many of those deportations, usually done by the United States government to the countries where the illegal immigrants are from, are for Mexico,” he said.
“Of course this and other matters will be part of the agenda that Mexico brings to the table during the bilateral meetings that will take place with the government-elect of President(-elect) Donald Trump.”
According to Sanchez, Foreign Minister Claudia Ruiz will coordinate the deportation efforts.
During a CBS interview on Sunday, U.S President elect Donald Trump reiterated that he would deport, or incarcerate, up to 3 million illegal immigrants.
“What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, we have a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we’re going to incarcerate.
“But we’re getting them out of our country, they’re here illegally.”
“we want to secure our border.”