- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Nigerian cries out say MMM has absconded him with N189,000 (Read Full Story)
- Updated: November 3, 2016
Few days ago, CBN issued a warning on online investment scheme tagged: ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria . It warned Nigerians against investing in the ‘scam’ which lures the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network,” with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.
Now, a Nigerian has cried out alleging he has been ripped off ..He wrote in an email I received
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing… I obliged and Joined… It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname…
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this… That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)… Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.
Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed…
I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.
MMM IS A SCAM…
For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is firstname.lastname@example.org with #189,000 trapped in it.
The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account email@example.com)
Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one…
MMM COMMUNITY IS DOOMED!!!