- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
French police have found piece of Kim Kardashian’s stolen jewelry
- Updated: October 9, 2016
Police hunting the armed gang who robbed Kim Kardashian of millions of pounds worth of jewelry have discovered a vital clue.
A gemstone dropped outside the Paris hotel where she was targeted could provide vital DNA evidence in an investigation which has so far made little progress, despite being the centre of global media interest. According to DailyMail,
‘A piece of stolen jewelry was found close to the block, and was presumably dropped by the gang,’ a source close to the investigation revealed. ‘It suggests that the criminals may have made mistakes because they were in such a hurry.’
The news came as the 35-year-old reality TV star filed a £4.5 million insurance claim for the stolen items, including a £3.2 million engagement ring presented to her by rapper husband Kanye West. She is also set to seek a fortune in compensation to cover trauma and lost earnings.
The source confirmed that Ms Kardashian ‘is beginning civil action in order to recover losses’.