- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Ex-Isis fighter jailed for nearly 7 years in Germany
- Updated: October 6, 2016
Two German courts Thursday jailed an Isis group jihadist and handed prison terms to four men for backing another Islamist militant group in Syria.
In one trial, a German-Turkish citizen named only as Kerim Marc B. received a jail term of six years and nine months for swearing allegiance to Isis chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and joining the group in combat.
The 23-year-old from the western city of Düsseldorf had assumed the nom de guerre Abu Zulfikar and fought in a unit of predominantly Bosnian militants in 2013-14 before he was arrested in Turkey in 2015, the court heard.
Prosecutors in the Düsseldorf trial presented photos of B. with an AK-47 assault rifle and hand grenades and said that even in pre-trial detention, he had sought to convert fellow inmates.
Before the verdict was read, the defendant told the judges he had “completely turned my back on the Islamic State [Isis]”.
In another trial, four men were sentenced for supporting a Syrian rebel group the court labelled a “foreign terrorist organisation”, the hardline Islamist Ahrar al-Sham.
The four men had supplied the militia, which is battling the regime of President Bashar al-Assad, with thousands of second-hand military jackets and boots as well as ambulances, the court in the southwestern city of Stuttgart heard.
They received terms ranging from three and a half years jail to a suspended prison term of one year and nine months.