- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
INVESTIGATION: Rotterdam’s Islamic Univ. refuses to cooperate
- Updated: September 16, 2016
The Islamic University of Rotterdam announced earlier this week that it will no longer cooperate with the NAVO investigation into the quality of the institution, Education Minister Jet Bussemaker said in a parliamentary debate on the institution on Thursday, ANP reports.
NAVO, the watchdog for higher education, launched another investigation into the institution because of rector Ahmet Akgunduz repeatedly making hateful and discriminatory remarks. Bussemaker stated that the actions of the rector are in conflict with Dutch values and norms. A rector does have a lot of academic freedom as figurehead of an institution, but it goes with great responsibility, she said.
As Minister, Bussemaker can currently not do much about the situation due to current legislation. She is working on an amendment that will make it possible for the government to intervene if an educational institution does not perform its task of “promoting social responsibility.”
Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)4Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)4Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)