- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
‘World’s oldest man’ is an incredible 145 years old
- Updated: August 28, 2016
Mbah Gotho has outlived all his siblings, wives and children
An Indonesian man has come out of nowhere to be named the world’s oldest person – but it’s not a title he wants to hold for long.
This is Mbah Gotho, who is an incredible 145 years old, according to documents recognised by officials in Indonesia.
If correct, that makes him significantly older than the verified oldest person ever – French woman Jeanne Calment, who lived to 122.
However, having lived for nearly a century and a half, Mr Gotho has said he is ready to die.
He has outlived all 10 of his siblings, his four wives, the last of whom died 28 years ago, and all of his children.
At 145, he has had enough (Picture: CEN)
He told Liputan 6: ‘What I want is to die. My grandchildren are all independent.’
And when asked what the secret to a long life is, he replied ‘the recipe is just patience’.
His grandchildren said Mr Gotho spends most of his days listening to the radio because his eyesight is too poor to watch TV.
Staff at the Indonesian records office have confirmed Mr Gotho’s date of birth as December 31 1870.
But he might never be listed as the world’s oldest man because the documents have not yet been independently verified.
Others have previously claimed to have broken the record without having their age verified, such as 171-year-old James Olofintuyi from Nigeria and 163-year-old Dhaqabo Ebba from Ethiopia.
Documents say he was born in December 1870 (Picture: CEN)