- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Teenager, 17, dies after taking drugs at Leeds Festival
- Updated: August 28, 2016
A teenager has died after taking drugs at Leeds Festival over the weekend.
The 17-year-old was taken to St James’s Hospital in a critical condition but was announced dead shortly after midnight.
Police said that he collapsed immediately after taking drugs and two other 17-year-olds were arrested for drugs offences.
Leeds Festival’s Police Commander, Chief Superintendent Keith Gilert said: ‘Our thoughts are naturally with the family of the young man at this time. They were made aware of the incident by officers as soon as possible and were assisted to attend the hospital as quickly as possible. We will continue to support them through this difficult time.
‘We are currently investigating the death and how he obtained the substance he took. Two males, aged 17, have been arrested in the Greater Manchester area on suspicion of drugs offences and are currently in custody.
‘At this time the indications are that the man consumed drugs immediately before before he collapsed. A report will be sent to the Coroner in due course.
‘I would though like to take this opportunity to remind anyone attending the Festival that there is no safe way to take drugs.
‘Taking any illegal drug carries a risk to health and we would always advise people against it, but I would ask that people are particularly conscious of the risks following this young man’s death.
‘In partnership with the organisers, Festival Republic, we will continue to take action against those who risk the lives of others by supplying drugs.
‘Anyone who has any concerns for either themselves or others at the Festival should contact Festival site or security staff or seek medical assistance.’