- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
Polio Returns To Nigeria, 2 Fresh Cases Recorded In Borno
- Updated: August 11, 2016
Nigeria seems yet to overcome the menace of polio with two cases of affected people discovered in the north-eastern part of Nigeria.
Nigeria might not be polio free again as the country announced recently with two new cases of the wild polio virus emerging in Borno State, DailyTrust.
According to reports, the World Health Organisation was set to declare Nigeria officially free of police had the country stayed free till the 24th of July, 2017.
Nigeria recorded the last case in July, 2014. Health authorities have been silent about the new cases in Gwarzo and Jere local government areas of Borno according to findings.
There had been concern about children on camps for displaced people in Borno missing immunisation as Nigeria struggled to prevent a flare up.
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency which coordinates immunisation nationwide cannot respond. Instead officials directed questions to the Federal Ministry of Health.
Health minister Isaac Adewole also declined speaking to a reporter, when approached at Family Planning Stakeholders Meeting at Aso Villa Banquet Hall Thursday morning.
It is uncertain how the WHO will handle the resurgence.
WHO and Rotary, which co-funds polio eradication, warned against relaxing surveillance and maintaining commitment.