- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
OPC Engage Niger Delta Militants In Fierce Battle, Arrests Four Terrorizing Ikorodu Residents In Lagos
- Updated: August 1, 2016
The Odua People’s Congress has engaged deadly Niger Delta militants in a fierce battle which has resulted in the arrest of four.
Four Deadly Niger Delta militants, who have been terrorizing residents of communities around Igbo Olomu area of Ikorodu in Lagos State, have been arrested by members of the Ogbagba zone of Oodua People’s Congress, led by Otunba Gani Adams.
According to The Eagle Online, the OPC members engaged the militants in a fierce gun battle around Yewa community in Igbo Olomu and facilitated the release of two landlords in the area who were earlier kidnapped by the gunmen.
But, one OPC member was reportedly killed while other members succeeded in arresting four members of the hang who were handed over to the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Owutu Police Station, who later handed them over to the Area Commander in charge of the area.
Trouble started when OPC members from Ogbagba zone responded to a distress call that the militants had invaded Yewa area of Olainu Kan, where they kidnapped two people, including a landlord, Daniel Akpughe.
The OPC responded and caught up with the militants who had by then relocated to a part of the creek and a serious clash ensued between the two groups. The abducted members of the Lagos community were rescued.
The militants regrouped and waylaid the OPC members on their way back, killing one of them, Tunde Sogunro, in another round of gun duel.
An OPC leader, who commented on the incident under the condition of anonymity, said: People have been saying all sorts of things about OPC not doing anything about the militants in Yoruba land.
“Now we have lost one of our members but people will not come out and say that OPC rescued two people who were kidnapped by the Niger Delta militants. “Nobody will come out now and say something about compensating his family.”
The OPC leader also expressed the readiness of the group to tackle the menace of of the militants. He said: “We have always expressed our readiness to collaborate with other security agencies. We know the terrain more than them. They need to invite us and discuss with us before we can do anything.”