- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Niger Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence
- Updated: August 1, 2016
The Adaka Boro Avengers (ABA) said on Sunday that it has suspended today’s declaration of Niger Delta territory an independent republic. The group, however, vowed that its mission to cripple Nigeria’s economy remained on course and “will not stop until the Nigerian government is ready to sit on a roundtable to dialogue and to restructure Nigeria.”
It also warned the Federal Government against having any discussion with the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) and described them as “greedy fellows” who are only after “stipends.”
ABA, which said its move to declare independence was not for selfish reasons, added that it was shelved following appeals from the people of the area.
A statement signed by General Edmos Ayayeibo, the group’s spokesman, said, “We received calls from prominent leaders like Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Mrs. Ankio Briggs, Chief. E. K. Clark and especially King Alfred Diete Spiff calling on the freedom fighters to abort their mission to declare Niger Delta Republic.”
The statement quoted General Goddey, ABA leader, to have said that the grievances of the group bordered on how “the Nigerian government has enslaved…the people of Niger Delta region.”
“We adhere to the voice of our people, because our struggle is for the Niger Delta people and not for selfish reason. But this is not the end. More is yet to come. Our mission to cripple the economy of the Nigerian nation will not stop until the Nigerian government is ready to sit on a roundtable to dialogue and to restructure the Nigeria.
“Unless that, we will not stop until Nigeria becomes a zero economy. We are also saying this for the benefit of President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerian government to stop wasting their time with those greedy fellows that call themselves MEND because nothing good will come out of them rather than sabotage. Those old fools cannot stop us and they know it very well. We know what they are after is all about stipends.
“Everything they are saying, not even one will be accomplished. We will never agree with anything they say and henceforth MEND should watch their back because we have tolerated them for a very long time.
“Enough is enough, since they want to set confusion in the Niger Delta we will start from them.”
Independent recalls that ABA had on Sunday, July 17 issued a three-week notice of its intension to declare the Niger Delta an independent republic on August 1.