- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
- VIDEO AUDIO | Seyi Shay – Right Now
- MUSIC | Lil Kesh – “Is It Because I Love You” ft. Patoranking (Prod. By Young John & Pheelz)
Google launches app which automatically blocks nuisance calls – instantly
- Updated: July 26, 2016
Google has created an app which automatically blocks nuisance calls – flashing up a red warning on screen saying, ‘Suspected spam caller’.
The app – a version of Google’s standard Phone app – is free, and available to users of Google’s own Nexus and Android One phones.
Users need to turn on Caller ID, then nuisance calls will be automatically identified, based on a database of spammy numbers.
The app is available for download, free, here.
Google said via a Google Plus post, ‘Spam callers be gone! Today, we’re beginning to update your Google Phone app with spam protection on Nexus and Android One devices to warn you about potential spam callers and give you the ability to block and report these numbers.
‘If you already have Caller ID turned on, spam protection will be available on your phone once your app updates to the latest version.’