- Davido – “Gbagbe Oshi” (Prod. by Shizzi)
- Wizkid – Pick up the phone (Refix)
- Dammy Krane & Davido – “Ladies” (Prod. By Scar Face)
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Phyno – “Fada Fada” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | Tiwa Savage – “Standing Ovation” ft. Olamide
- VIDEO + AUDIO | DJ Jimmy Jatt – “Feeling The Beat” ft. Wizkid
- MUSIC | E.L – “Pour Put Inside” ft. Dex Kwasi & Sarkodie
- MUSIC | Kiss Daniel [@iamkissdaniel] – Good Time (Prod. by DJ Coublon)
- MUSIC | Iyanya (@iyanya) – Commotion (Prod. by TY Mix)
- MUSIC | JayLove ft Mr sparkz x Mr XpaKey – (UBI) KILL DEM ALL (prod. by @jaylovemicheal)
VIDEO | “Have You Ever Seen A Successful Married Musician?” – Flavour
- Updated: April 27, 2016
Being married and keeping up with your career is pretty difficult in any field you work in, but it has to be even more difficult for entertainers. It’s probably why Flavour N’Abania despite having 2 kids is not keen on marriage.
In an interview with HipTV, Flavour explained that a lot of musicians who have gotten married have seen their careers start to go down. He questioned “Have you ever seen a successful musician having a good home, and a good marriage?” It’s in interesting question, but we’ll leave that to you. Do you agree that you can’t have a successful music career and be married?